Kevin J. Wholley
JPMorgan Chase – VP Operations, April 2019 – Present
- I manage a staff of 8. Responsible for all monitoring of front end (stratus and Tandem. systems) and all back end systems for a production environment processing 1.7 trillion transaction a year in a 7×24 environment. My group monitors both batch an on-line systems.
- I schedule all tasks and projects to my staff. Coach and mentor staff for career growth.
- I managed all user requests in HP Service Manager and assign for resolution to staff members.
- Developed Python scripts to analyze HPSM tickets by category, breach, warning, queue, opened by day, and resolved by day.
- My team is responsible for monitoring with the following tools; Geneos, Splunk, Data Analyzer, and Control-m.
- Additionally we react to level 1 production issues, escalate out to support groups, join and monitor escalated bridge calls and manage communications out of the group up through senior management.
JPMorgan Chase – VP Change & Deployments, March 2018 – April 2019
- Manage a staff of 8 to deploy changes to our production environments; Changes were to the front end stratus systems, reporting systems, web content with Jenkins and MKS, control files and scripts with perl developed tools.
- Developed full install plans spanning multiple shifts, coordinated bridge calls and task execution over multiple sites and multiple teams.
- Developed full implementation walk through meetings, status updates and communication with senior manager for go/no-go on execution.
- Developed a resource scheduling system in SharePoint to reserve staff members to implement changes.
- Managed all changes to SharePoint site with native functionality and some HTML.
JPMorgan Chase – VP Release Management, November 2008 – March 2018
- Built all application code and deployed changes from CI through production.
- Supported all production installs, including off hours.
- Wrote build scripts in perl and shell to support all production applications. Utilized MKS for release tracking and deployments.
- Utilized Jenkins to deploy all msi applications.
- Developed install reports on changes to the systems.
Fidelity Investments – Director, December 1999 – August 2006
- Managed staff of 9 in two locations. Our responsibility were to manage all changes to the HRPayroll and Benefits applications.
- All source code was managed in ClearCase. My team was responsible for all merges, branch configurations, and builds for each release.
- We wrote and maintained all build and deploy scripts utilizing perl and shell scripts.
- Wrote and maintained all documentation for ClearCase development procedures. I was responsible for the implementation and upgraded to our ClearCase instance and trained development on the branch strategy.
- BA Psychology – Southern New Hampshire University
- AS Business Management – Southern New Hampshire University
Tools and Skills
- Shell scripting
- Several Microsoft Products
- Provided on Request